How do you throw a Birthday Party for you kid(s) @ School?

What are the regulations to follow when wanting to celebrate a Birthday Party with our kids peers @ School?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I only did it in kindergarten and first grade....I asked ahead of time and the teacher ok'd it. I brought in cupcakes right after lunch and they ate them. That's all I did to keep from interupting too much. Some schools don't allow that, so, I would check with the teacher.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Bradenismyson: thanks, op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I agree with the first post. Make sure its ok with the teacher so you don't cut into class time too much. I don't see how cupcakes would hurt any, though. Make sure you send punch for the kids to drink too. I would suggest milk but a lot of parents are picky about the kinds of milk they allow their kids to drink and some kids have milk allergies.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 9:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah...I took some juice boxes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I check with the teacher ahead of time, and then send in treats in the morning and let the teacher serve them when it's a good time.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 10:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009