life sucks sometimes

hi im mary im 16 years old i have a 14 month old and im 11 weeks pregnant ...just found out yesterday my childrens father went out of town with some girl and spent almost a week with her we was still 2gather and i took my daughter 2 see him yesterday and he admited it all so he broke up with me after he'd been cheating on me for over a week and im having a really hard time with it all ive done all night last night is cry and all ive done 2day is cry hes the last person i expected to dot his to me i have been tryin 2 stay calm so i dont end up haveing a miscarriage and all but i just cant im not strong enough we split up when i was 2 months preg with our 14 month old n didnt get back 2gather till she was 10 months old and it wasnt hard on me at all but i just feel like my life is falling apart n need some advise what would help me calm down ? i cant eat havent been able to sence lunch time yesterday thanks for the help

melodysmamma410

Asked by melodysmamma410 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• You are 16 why would you get pregant again? I am not trying to be rude, i know things happen but you should have know that he isnt mature enough. He left you with your 1st baby, why wouldnt he do it with this one? You need to eat, your baby need you too, your baby didnt do anything wrong. You decided to bring another child into this world so you need to grow up alittle and eat and take care of yourself for you baby. Time are hard, but you cant give up...learn and grow. Thats life please take care of yourself and both babies. Like i said i am not trying to be rude. TAKE CARE!! thing will get better...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I hate to say this but if he cheated on you then he didn't care about you in the first place. Hopefully he can be a decent father o his children regardless of how he feels about you and vice versa. Go ahead and mourn the loss of your relationship but don't dwell on it. You have a family to take care of and they need you focus on them and moving on with your life.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 10:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• He is just alittle boy....men take much longer than women to grow up...

Focus on your children and yourself...

Yes life sure does sucks some times...Be happy that you are alive and healthy...

Everything happens for a reason..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Take a deep breath hun and realize that it will take time for you to get past this.. I'm so sorry that your going through this its hard but you can get through it! You have to trust yourself and love yourself, you cannot count on ANYONE to be there totally and never hurt you! I know that is rough, but hun I've been there done that a few times and had to learn the hard way too. Fight the pain with a smile, yes smile through the tears. If you have family close by clinge to them and be thankful that this is something with a little time you'll get past and be stronger. He did not and will not be the person to destroy your heart don't give him that power. I don't care how much it hurts don't let him see it.. (some) guys are monsters....they can walk away so easy and leave you crying while holding their child and even one in your belly.. its like they can purge their feelings away and just turn their back and never look back..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 10:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Hang in there and hugs hun ... be strong for the children that you brought into this world right now you are all they have cause they don't understand :(.. if you need a friend send me a message

*****************************************HUGS**********************************************
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 10:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I hate to sound harsh but grow the hell up. You are 16 with a 14 month old baby and now you are pregnant AGAIN! Do all of us a favor and learn about birth control or better yet abstinence. Grown men run from women when they are pregnant what makes you think a 16 year old will step up (some do most do not)? You have flushed away your teenage years by becoming a parent, have brought an innocent child into the world that you cannot take care of and now you are bringing ANOTHER child into this world. Do you have insurance? If you do is through Mommy and Daddy's work or is it state/federal insurance?
    I'm sorry to sound like a bitch, but I am SICK TO DEATH of all of these people who get pregnant over and over and over when they can't even take care of themselves. Babies having babies. One oops I can ALMOST understand but two, nope you should have learned with the first one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Go to your school counsellor or a trusted teacher and ask for help in pulling yourself together. Your babies in you and out, need stability to grow safely and healthy. If you're not in a school that has a program for teen moms then ask your counselllor to find you one. Call United Way yourself even. They have tons of ways to help you. Try to not have any more kids till you're oh twentyfive. By then you stand a chance of being established better emotionally and financially. There's reallly really no perfect time financially and emotionally to have a baby but there's lots of times in life that having a baby can break us emotionally and financially. Don't be afraid to get help for babies and you. Your babies will speak very highly of you for doing this when grown. You need you for yourself and your babies. You don't need him. You wrote here, that takes strength. Your soul knows he's bad for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i highly doubt its only been a week...once a cheater always a cheater....what kind of man is he if he got you pregnant and left...he basically chose some girl over his kids...your better off
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sounds like he's not in to pregnant girls and wants something else during the pregnancy to be a little sex kitten. Dump him, don't go back, he's a loser, and find a new man. It IS possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• 10:32 Is it really necessary to lecture AFTER it has already been DONE?
    Drill this in to someone's head that DOESN'T already have children and a dead beat boyfriend. It will ACTUALLY do some good, because obviously your ranting is NOT doing a damn thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2009