Anyone work for KGB.com?

If so, can you make any money doing it? An extra $50-100 a month would be fine for me, but I'm just wondering if tha'ts even possible? I'm only going to work like 6-10 hours a week. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for ChaCha, they pay more than KGB. Message me and I'll give you all the details.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I work for kgb_. I have only been working for a month (started the 7 of May) and made $82 the first month and so far this month I have made $77. I only work an hour a night and maybe 2-3 hrs on the weekends. I tried working for chacha but didn't pass their test...Thanks.
    lgraff68

Answer by lgraff68 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I work for them and you can make that easily!
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 6:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I do both kgb & chacha and they each have their own pros & cons. I make more on kgb for sure
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2010