Not sure if this is real or not...symptoms?

I had sex when I was possibly ovulating 2 weeks ago, and within the last week have had gas/burping like crazy, tiredness, and a weird "full" feeling in my pelvis, like it's engorged or something. AF was due yesterday, and my cervix still feels really closed and high. No signs of PMS this month. BFN on HPT taken this morning...should I wait longer, or see my Dr? Never felt this pelvic fullness before. It's really low down and occasionally twingy, like someone filled up my pelvis with pudding or something. I know it sounds weird. What do you think?

soccermama33

Asked by soccermama33 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I say just give it a few days and try again? Maybe it could be like UTI or something like that? Good Luck
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 10:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• it depends on if you cycle is regular mine was so when i was 3 day late i took a test the dollar store hads the same test as walmart adn walgreens and they work just as good there are like a 1 or 4 dollars and they worked for me so wait and see if you are 3 to 5 days late then go take a test and if it say no then go to the doctor
    mommy2be5132009

Answer by mommy2be5132009 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i agree with pp. wait a few days and test again. Im in the same boat as you right now, and it sucks to wait. but it could have jsut been too early. many women dont have high enough hcg levels that close to their period. you may just be one of them! GL!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• The early symptoms of pregnancy are the same as symptoms of a coming period. There really is no difference. Bloating is natural before your period but it is also natural during early pregnancy. If you got a negative on your hpt then chances that you are preggers are slim, however, it is common that women have low hcg levels at this time. There really is no way of knowing, Wait another couple of days. Good luck to you.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009