itchy down there? sorry, tmi

Inside and out.. for like 5 days now.. its getting old. It doesn't burn when I pee or anything, so I don't think its a yeast infection, but I don't know what it could be. Anyone know what it could be from and what I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• It could still be a yeast infection. I've had them before with no burning, but itchiness. Have you had sex recently, using a latex condom? If so, could be a latex allergy. Or if you used a new lube or something, could be a reaction to that. Maybe some kind of jock itch type thing? Those are all I can think of right now.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• no, we don't use condoms right now because I am pregnant. And no lube... hmmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• oh yeah, and aren't you supposed to have discharge and smelliness with a yeast infection? There is none of that either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Pregnant most likely a YI because of the changes you are more prone to those, but no it doesnt have to smell and little to no discharge at first, you are only five days in right. It could be bacterial vaginosis, it is a bacterial infection that are common in pregnant women too, go get the vagisil pee stick, it test for common infections in women. But dont let it go too long with out seeing your Dr, if its more serious it can harm the baby at birth, since I dont know how far along you are.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009