If you had to pick a career for your child right now based on their personality what would you pick?

How old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Rock Star, he is 13. He taught himself to play the guitar this past year and he is able to play anything he hears. He is awesome.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• for my boy it would be some kind of career in music, and my daughter would be dance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My 12 year old would make an awesome early childhood teacher - she is very creative and very good with her little brother and sister.

My 21 month old son is very mechanical and orgnized - he might be a computer programmer like Daddy, and accountant like Mommy, or maybe an engineer or mechanic.

My 21 month old daughter will probably be someone's boss, though I have no idea yet in what field.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My 5 year old would probably be an actor b/c he is sooo dramatic.
    My 2 year old a boxer b/c he is a bully.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my 6 yr old ds - Fiction writer. He comes up with some of the best stories that are very detailed and in depth.

My 3 yr old ds - enginieer or architect - he will sit for hours building different things and has been doing this since he got his first set of blocks.

My 2 yr old ds - NO CLUE right now, but if he keeps going the way he is, either lineman, or something that requires him to climb and stay as far up as he can go. LOL
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 11:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My 9 year old would be a lawyer because he loves to argue. Either that or a dancer.

My 7 year old daughter would be a fashion designer or artist.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My 10 yr old son - A zoo keeper (it's what he's really intrested in and has been for awhile)

My 5 yr old - A mechanic (he's alway's taking things apart and putting the back together)

My 3 yr old - Demolition (he's captain destructo LOL)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my oldest - an artist

my middle - in the circus or some other kind of acrobatics (she's enrolled in the cirque du soleil circus school next year)

my youngest - daredevil?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My 5 yr old would be an electrician of some sort(either electrical engineer or similar). Particularly in the field of fans cuz he's obsessed with them LOL.

My 3 yr old would be a comedian. He does most anything for a laugh. OR he'd be a chef cuz he loves food.

My 17 mth old would be a shoe salesman or shoe designer cuz he's obsessed with shoes. OR a podiatrist(sp?) cuz he's obsessed with feet too.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• 3- 2 1/2 yo boys- construction

Taylor would be my electrician. At 14 months he figured how to remove the outlet covers with his little tikes screw driver and attempt to insert various toys. He's been shocked once and it had no effect on him.

Trevor, I think he's going to be an Engineer like mommy. He is curious how things work and wants to take apart anything he can in an attempt to put it back together. He took apart a play cell phone, had it in 10 pieces and then put it back together, it works but not like it should.

Trenton, I think he will be a project manager or business owner. He's "Mr. little boss man". Loves heavy machines....fav quote is "I know how to fix it mama". We point to a tool or machine and he knows what it is and what he's watched daddy build with it. My fearless child....which that scares me to no end.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:58 AM on Jun. 18, 2009