Do you agree...

Do you agree with every decision that you political affiliation has made since you became interested in politics or were old enough to have an actual "voice?"

blakebrm

Asked by blakebrm at 10:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, I don't. I doubt that complete agreement has been felt by very many people, if any at all. It's impossible to please everyone, including your own party members. Which is exactly why I'm not registered as anything but 'independent'. I'll vote based on who I agree with the most, regardless of party affiliation. I may have considered voting for McCain, if he hadn't done his own topsy-turvey, and then signed Palin on-board. If it had been Obama vs. Romney, I may very well have voted for Romney. But now I'll never know, lol.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• NO. And don't expect it to change. We have heard the free speech schpeil since we were old enough to hear and everyone is free to express whatever level of outrage regardless of party.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No, these so called fearless leaders of ours no matter what country you live in are just imperfect men, who make mistakes - some bigger than others but mistakes none the less. The bible says that men aren't capable of leading themselves sucessfully, if so we woulnd't have wars, injustices, people starving and going without basic needs.

Every once in a while there are men who have great intentions and do some great things but the only government that can give all of mankind last peace is God's government.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• oops, I meant *lasting peace*
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No! Is that possible??
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I don't think the issue with Obama voters is that of one in which they necessarily agree with all of his decisions. The issue is that they continue to support him, cover up for him and his mistakes, decisively negate or evade his problems, and continually give him a pass.
    THAT MY DEAR IS THE ISSUE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it in a nutshell.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "They"

Who is they?

Not all Obama supporters are doing that. Frankly, I'm pissed about several things that he has (and has not) done. But I'm also realistic. If McCain, or anyone else, was in office there would still be people who were the same way, or similar, on all sides of the political fences.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No, why do you ask?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009