Do you think the name Ava is to common??

We love this name!! We do not know any one with this name but I hear it is REALLY common?? What do you think?

We were thinking either: Ava Marie or Ava Preslie

We also like Jada Marie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ava is super popular. My husband and i both liked that name as well as Nevaeh (heaven spelt backwards).. so we combinded the two, and are naming this baby Avaeha when she is born on monday. Good luck..

If you do go with Ava, i like Ava Preslie
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 11:07 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I like Ava Preslie too ;o)
    But even if it is popular, who cares. Its whatever you like! I think it is very pretty.
    fmacmillan

Answer by fmacmillan at 11:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We have an Ava Nicole and hear it a lot but no one I know personally. I like Ava Preslie or Jada Marie.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i have a neiece name ava but her mom spells it eva... i think its a very cute name.. it is pretty common but who cares if u like it then go for it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• yeah it's become very popular, I've seen it a lot lately, but it is a beautiful name!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I like the name Ava, but would never name my daughter that because thats my finances moms name LOL! But i like Ava Marie better! & I also like Jada Marie [I personally prefer this name]
    JuwansMommy

Answer by JuwansMommy at 11:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Ava was the number 2 name in 2008, my sister named her baby Ava too.
    Fennnyyy

Answer by Fennnyyy at 3:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009