THATS NOT TEXAS, ITS AMERICA!

OMG! My DS is 6, and watching a scooby doo movie. He seen a "tumble" weed, and said those people are not where the cowboys are from, and I just seen a tumble weed. (I know dont make much sense) I said they have tumble weed in texas, and he said they are not in texas. I asked him how he knew that. His response, they are American's.!!!!! OMG! WHAT has your little ones said this morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• That was too cute...lolbaseballKids do say the darnest things...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• the batteries died in one of my daughter's toys so she told me "Go get batteries NOW"
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my little wanted something from the store and I told her I didn't have the money to buy it and she told me to go buy some money..
    Anonymous

• That's too cute!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• lolllllllllll! I love when kids say crazy stuff!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my three year old said the alphabet for the first time.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We're taking care of the animals at my uncle's house this week while he's on vacation and my three year old told the teller at the bank that we had to go feed the rats at our house and that one of the rats fracked her face (scratched her face.) So now my bank thinks I have rats. Oh and she keeps calling the guniea pig a bunny pig.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009