Teething Question

I asked this in the 0-12 months but am getting no help. Maybe some moms that have went through this already could help? My son is 5 1/2 months and has started teething :( during the day for most part is happy with a few periods of extreme fussiness. I give him teething tablets, teething rings both from refrig and freezer. I have given him cold wash cloths as well. If the teething tablets don't help then I give him tylenol. He also chews on toys all the time too. This helps during the day but what can I do at night to help him sleep better? Or am I out of luck til its all done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I really can't think of anything else you can do. Just right before bed give him the tylenol and put Orajel on. That is pretty much all I can think of. I wish I could help more. I know it sucks seeing your baby hurt, and you are losing sleep too. I hope it goes by fast. Good luck
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My daughter has been teething since 4 months.. she's now 16 months and still goin.. the teething tablets never seemed to work for her.. be careful with the orajel, just make sure there is no excess.. and even then my little one woke up every 15 minutes for the whole night after we gave her any kind of orajel type of product.. Think it just didn't set well.. from my experience you just have to tough it out!
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 11:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sounds to me your doing about everything there is. I would reccomend baby orajel too. It could be something besides teething, do you think he could be gassy or anything?
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009