Swimming

Anyone elses kids in the pool ALL the time? I love it, but my dd swims everyday for hours. She is in the best shape she has ever been in. She is 7. Yesterday she swam for 3 hours then we walked 3/4 mile to get a snow cone (all after 3 hrs of VBS in the morning). she slept like a rock!! So glad she is such a great swimmer!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine would be if I let her but she's only 2. She loves her wading pool and she LOVES the pool at the YMCA.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Mine spend hours in the pool too. They are 6, 3 and 2. We generally get in the pool for a few hours in the daytime and then an hour or so in the evening after supper.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 11:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Absolutely! My dream was to have an inground pool and my dream came true. Swimming is my family's favorite exercise and it doesn't even feel like exercise at all!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My kids are fish! They spend the whole summer in our pool. It makes them hungry and they sleep so well! Hard to find time to give them baths because they are always in the pool except for meals, then we all go in after dinner. So they are all pruney and smell like chlorine. I have to hold them down just to wash chlorine out of hair and hit the private parts with some warm soap and water. Funny how kids think if they live in the pool they don't need baths lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2009