• In the Spotlight:

heres a kind stupid? but here goes my husband as me when to expect milk or something along those lines to come out of my breast

this is just one of the question and other night me and my husband was being intament and i just busted out in tear and i didnt know why i cryed for like 10 min then i was okay my husband thought he hurt me or something

mommy2be5132009

Asked by mommy2be5132009 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure I follow what you are asking/saying...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:23 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I started leaking colustrum in about the 30th week of pregnancy but some people don't see it until the baby comes..actual milk is a few days after baby is born. And the crying is your hormones-completely normal for them to be out of wack right now. Your body is going through lots of changes!
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• ditto cdecker83

I started leaking a bit with all three in the last 10weeks - more with my third but I laboured with her for 6 weeks without progress.

then a day after baby was born my milk came in with a vengeance.

ditto for the crying too....I still cry. never used to then had kids and I can cry at the drop of a hat.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• with my first pregnancy I started leaking really early at about 4 1/2 months.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i didn't leak at all. but, my friend started at about 32 weeks.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2009