PETA Condemns Obama Fly-Swatting Incident

Seriously? This is stupid. I think we have more important things to worry about in the country and world then someone swatting a damn fly.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527001,00.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think those comments about flies being attracted to **** are absolutely rude and disrespectful. You may not like him, you may not agree with him, but for crying out loud he's our president and should be respected. Its one thing to disagree with him, and its something completely different to be offensive and immature.
    As for the rest of ya, lol, I love the people eating tasty animals thing, that's funny. And I agree that it shouldn't have even been news to begin with. I mean, come on, people swat flies all the time.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• PETA is a bunch of idiots. I mean seriously it's great to be passionate about something but not zealous. Please. PETA just got themselves in big trouble and have to go to court to go from a non profit organization to a slauterhouse due to their practices. I guess people living in Glass houses shuldn't throw stones. And where the heck do they get all this blood they like to toss on people?

I support PETA. People Eating Tasty Animals.: )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• laughing

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Hehehehe pagirl71
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• PETA is nothing but a bunch of wack jobs. It just burn my butt that they will lay down in the street and die for a cockroach, but will walk past an abortion clinic without flinching.

I also support PETA- People Eating Tasty Animals!!! Love that!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:38 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• it was stupid that him swating a fly was news to begin with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Hey my friends husband has that shirt! On the back it also says " There is a place for all of Gods creators. Right next to my mashed potatoes. I wander if PETA kills fleas?

confused

aaibl5

Answer by aaibl5 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• His athletic skills were overwhelming. Flies are naturally attracted to sh--
    Hanging curtains is more his style, or talking about himself with his pansy legs crossed tightly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Flies swarm sh-- all the time, he must be fairly practiced in the art of swatting and killing with one strike. All that practice on his stinky plane was evident in the interview.
    Tell me...does the teleprompter humming cause the flies that normally swarm his tower keep them away?
    Like those clip on mosquito deterrants from Off?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I posted a ? here about this yesterday and got "in trouble" for offending a recovered crack addict!!

Will wonders never cease! lol

I'm still going with the fly was trapped inside and starving; and knowing he only had a few hours of his 24 left to begin with was just looking for someone to end it all! teeheehee
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 18, 2009