How would you thin out a period?

I just finished the 10mg Provera treatment to induce a period because I am irregular (and i'm 21.) Now I am having my period, but it is really thick and sluggish. I bleed on a tampon, but it wont flow out onto pads. This is really odd to me and I want to know if there is a way to thin my period so that it flows easier. I'm worried about all that blood staying in there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• You have the menstrual flow that you have; it seems like you are having a very light period. If you are concerned, contact your doctor.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• That is how mine is, I usually just have bleeding when I wipe. There is nothing wrong with that. I am also on Yaz birth control pill and love the light periods with no cramps.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2009