Good morning---lets share our blessing from the Lord again

...I will also be going to prayer service today to praise Jesus. If you have a prayer request I will offer your prayers to Jesus today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank You!

I just want to pray for our finances and our health to get better, Thanks again.

God Bless You!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• What a joyful request! My prayers go with yours.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 11:53 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am blessed that I have 3 amazing kids and a Husband that I am proud of. I am blessed to be woken up with the sun shining and a 1 yr old smiling at me. I am blessed that my Husband works everyday so I can stay home and raise our children. God is good and I could go on and on!!!

I could use a prayer. My Son Brady has a Pulmonolgist and Neurologist appt coming up on Tuesday June 23rd so any warm wishes our way would be appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless you!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• blessings: I Thank God for being able to walk on my own, to be able to taste the wonderful foods, to smell the aroma of fresh coffee, to have all of my senses, to be able to read the Bible without worrying about it being prohibited, i thank God for being able to listen to free radio and good bible teacher's teachings on the radio, for having more than one pair of shoes and for letting me use the internet on cafemom in my own home !!!
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 3:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• hi , for my marriage, for my dh and i to have love for eachother, to communicate better. we are doing good, he is deployed, and for me to get over being insecure.. for me to feel loved .. thanks so much, maybe it is more healing of my emotions, thanks
    Anonymous

• May God bless each of you and look over your families as you continue to walk with His love. May God allow your financial worries be eased and your family member are able to receive excellent medical care. I ask Jesus to look over the doctors, surgeons and all medical staff to ensure the best care given to your family. Jesus, please look over the new families starting out as well as those who are separated by war or other circumstances. Give them the grace and wisdom to raise their children in the Church and walk with Christ. Help Tina and Jason with their financial worries and allow them to work and provide for their family. With these prayers we offer our thanksgiving to God for the many blessing we have and often time over look. May God continue to look over our families and bless us with each day. We ask all this through Christ Our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Anonymous