did i do the right thing???

So my boyfriend lied to me about the stupidest thing... he said he wasnt messaging girls when i clearly saw he was... when i asked him he went and deleted them... still in his "trash" box.... so I went over to his house and got all of my shit... does this seem wrong??? what would you of done???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If he's just a boyfriend, and he's lying to you, he's probably going to keep lying to you. You did the right thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I can't deal with people who say they love me, then lie to me! check out plentyofish.com
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would say that it depends. What were his ex girlfriends like? Maybe he's dated ultra jealous people in the past and just doesn't want to start any drama with you. So he's just avoiding it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You are doing the right thing move on.

I feel once they lied to you about little shit can you imagine down the road omg! cut it off at the neck right now girl you deserve better. You don't want to go through life wondering what if....

Find you a real man who will love you for you (only) I did :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "Don't make someone a priority if you're just an option" (Delilah)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009