what do you do with holey underwear??

So when you start to get holes in your panties, what do you do? Do they get thrown in the trash the second you spot a hole? Or do you wear them until they are literally in pieces??

I put on a pair on panties this morning and was amazed at how many holes they had :( Now I'm trying to decide if I should wear them this one last time or trash them lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Use them for period panties
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I know how you feel especially if it is a favorite pair...but I always tell myself should I or shouldn't I...then I say to myself ok only for at home then I'd throw them away but If I am stepping out I wear decent ones.

Can you imagine being in an accident and having these holely panties on...omg that would be embarrasing let's hope the accident did the damage to the underwear...lol

So save the holely ones for around the house or use them as rags for around the house..lol

And just wear nice ones out. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• trash them.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 1:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Wear them to church. Isn't that where you wear your holy clothes?

No, I totally still wear them if they are comfy. If they still do the job, then I keep them. Who do I have to impress with my panties? My husband's boxers have tons of holes in them. We buy new ones, but somehow we just keep ending up wearing the ones with character.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2009