my 4 year old still wets his pants. any suggestions - he says he dosen't "feel" like he has to go unitl he is wet

my3sonstoledo

Asked by my3sonstoledo at 12:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Try those pull-ups that get cold when they have pee in them. Or just randomly put him on the toilet throughout the day, he's bound to have to pee one or two of those times and he'll realize how it feels right before he goes. Good luck.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Summer's coming (if the rain ever stops) let him run around outside "Commando Style" he'll get it.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 12:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Boys just don't want to stop what they are doing, you have to be on them. My oldest will be 4 in Aug. I stopped asking him if he had to pee, and instead I would tell him to go. Don't give him the option to say no, I would just pause t.v. or whatever and announce pee time. He started running, trying to race me. Hope this helped
    blu.eyes13

Answer by blu.eyes13 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my son never wanted to stop what he was doing so I just told him he had to go every 3 hours. That worked. He also had night time accidents until he was 5 1/2.
    Anonymous