What the hell is this????

ok so i am a little over 21 weeks preggo.
I am having this pain in my vag area. Where it begins to make a v at i am getting this sore bump, maybe a cyst. I have pain when I am walking and certain underwear make it worst. Its swollen and hurts really bad. I know when I was pregnant with my first (over 5 years ago) I was getting barthland glad cyst, that had to be drained. I dont know if this is the same thing or not. I would call my doc, but he would just say that it is nothing, because I was just in there last week for a routine check up. It just started feeling like this monday, then today I am feeling the bump, or cyst whatever it is on the right top side of the v. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor for crying out loud! If he says it's nothing and doesn't ask you to make an appointment to follow up, get another doctor. You know your body better than they do.
    Anonymous

• my friend just had what sounds like the same exact thing in the same exact area and it was a cyst and she said it was totally painful but the dr didnt seem worried or anything and then eventually it drained by itself but if it hadnt she would have had to go in for it. if i were you i would just have the dr take care of it rather than try to deal with that pain plus all the other pains that go along with pregnancy! good luck =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• maybe its an ingrown hair, and sweating may irritate it more
    Anonymous