seriously!

Okay, so I have encounterd moms on here that have their kids in a BUBBLE! Some moms who think their way of parenting is the ONLY way! It makes me mad. The moms who NEVER let their kids have sweets...(one the other day who drinks soft drinks, but her children have never been allowed to taste it) I understand if you dont want your kids to have such things, but in that case, NEITHER SHOULD YOU! Moms who think breastfeeding is the ONLY way to feed your kids, saw a post today.....Do you think breastfeeding shows you love your kids more? WTF? Or you dont care about your childs saftey if you dont have rear facing seats till they are 12. Seriously? I formula feed, my 6 year old is in a BOOSTER seat, and I love my kids just as much as ANY mom here! OH, and my son just had a cup of MOUNTIAN DEW! He is NOT over weight, not even close! SOOO moms, quit being so judgemental! I really thought this site was for motherly support? NOT !!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• aren't you being judgmental yourself to moms that are by the book? by your statement ... your judging those that believe them things. so aint that the kettle calling the pot black. if i ever seen it
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• OP~ No, I am saying that is not the only way of mothering!
    Anonymous

• no it may not be but you are also being judgmental yourself may not see it but its plain as day to a readers eyes. may not mean to be but it comes across that way
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• All you need to do is find different groups, there are so many on CM to choose from. there are even specific groups for imperfect moms, who don't go by the most popular way of parenting. Do not judge CM as a whole. its all about finding your niche here.

sun67day1

Answer by sun67day1 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• not bashing but my son's gf gave her son Mountain dew instead of milk or formula and his teeth rotted out, he was addicted to sugar and caffeine as a young child and has medical issues now as a teen over her decision to give him Mountain Dew as a little boy. Think before you pump crap into your child's body. There are consequences to giving them unhealthy foods and drinks. A good mother wants her child healthy and happy and not tortured in the dental chair and hospital over his mother's poor choices.
    Anonymous