Would you like to share your blessings? Would you like a prayer?

The other post was not a question so I am sure it will be deleted momentarily. I will go to Church today and offer those prayers and any otheres to Jesus. :-) Let me know if you have a prayer request.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am blessed with 3 beautiful, healthy children, a wonderful husband and a roof over my head. Who could ask for anything more?
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Today I have a prayer of Thanksgiving. I have felt very blssed and my dd is having a great summer and i dont have guilt about being at work. Feeling very grateful!!! Thanks to a wonderful God for moments of peace in this world!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Please pray for my parents business, we are in financial hardship right now, and we need all the prayer we can get. Thanks!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Please pray for me (amber) and my fiance (jason) we are teen parents and we are trying to find a way to get our car fixed and pay for insurance so he can go back to work. Times are tough though :(
    We need all the prayer we can get!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I thank God for everything in my life everyday.
    lynda5

Answer by lynda5 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Prayers said.
    May God bless each of you and look over your families as you continue to walk with His love. May God allow your financial worries be eased and your family member are able to receive excellent medical care. I ask Jesus to look over the doctors, surgeons and all medical staff to ensure the best care given to your family. Jesus, please look over the new families starting out. Give them the grace and wisdom to raise their children in the Church and walk with Christ. Help Tina and Jason with their financial worries and allow them to work and provide for their family. With these prayers we offer our thanksgiving to God for the many blessing we have and often time over look. May God continue to look over our families and bless us with each day. We ask all this through Christ Our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Anonymous