HELP!

I hsve red dry patch around my nostrils and i want it to go away it looks horrible ive tried everything i dont have acne but its just there. I dont know what to do please help me iam going on vacation and i want it gone soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Vasaline works good on really dry skin maybe try that. I wish I knew something that would definately help.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• What constitutes "everything?" Have you tried petroleum jelly? Could it be an allergic reaction? If it is, you could try hydrocortisone.
    Anonymous

• Ive tried neutrogena, clearasil, Clean and clear, all kinds of stuff ill try Vaseline thanks. any more advice?
    Anonymous

• my question is that if it's not acne why are you treating it with stuff that is for acne?

i'd say get a moisturizer and try that, it's just a dry patch of skin, like when you have a really bad cold and a runny nose.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Do you have Euceril? If not, Vaseline Intensive Care might work

Answer by admckenzie at 4:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Believe it or not Carmex (the lip balm) works great for this - is sounds like the skin is chaffed.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i have the exact same thing and the doctor said hydrocortisone and it works great!
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 4:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2009