Need a good sling!!

Hi ladies!
So today I bought a sling at WalMart, I've been obsessed w/ getting one since we found out I was pregnant, but I live in a tiny town and Walmart is the only place around for baby stuff... and I'm not a fantastic online shopper.
After spending an HOUR- yes, a whole hour, adjusting this silly thing, I put it on and even threw a 2-liter of coke in it to see how it felt :)- IT FELT BULKY! just the sling itself... so now I'm wondering if I'll be able to tolerate the thing w/ my daughter in it...
Sooooo, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a nice, reasonably priced, AND SIMPLE sling online?

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 12:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• check out wearyourbaby.com they have info about all types of baby carriers
    i bought a piece of fabric for $15 and can wrap my baby lots of ways. i love it!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We got our's free from the Health Department

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I found a 'pattern' online for a ring sling. I have two, and I love them both. I bought the fabric on clearance and the rings you can get anywhere there's horse tack. Other than that, thick needles and heavy duty thread, they sell those at Walmart. www.mayawrap.com and look around the site for sewing instructions.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 10:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009