My friend ( TMI maybe)

Ok first off I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm going to say don't judge her. She is going to do what she pleases good or bad... She just needs some answers to a question she asked me and I don't know how to answer her. She is not sure how to take it as... So here it is.

She has been sleeping with this guy she says is her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• That he was just in a post coital daze it was nothing!!! He is never going to love your "friend" because he is not grown up enough to stick to a committed relationship....get rid of the married man sweetie!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would think remorse on his part for knowing what he was doing was wrong. Not to be rude but I am judging her, she is sleeping with a married man.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well the thing is she tells me he keeps coming back over to her. Why would he come back if he's feeling "bad" and thank you for not judging her... I see too many of these where other females are bashing the chick.
    Anonymous

• Because she lets him!!! Men are easy and simple if someone is going to let them go for a free ride they are going to take IT! A man that is already taken leads to very much heartache....lose the loser!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• People in these situations have a hard time cutting ties. Some men WANT to quit but just cant. Kind of like I want to quit speeding but just cant, lack of self control. I know its bad and that bad things can happen but I still do it. He may be concerned that if he breaks it off she will go mental and tell his wife. OR he could just not care, he has his cake and is eating it too. If this is the case he will never leave his wife. Men rarely leave their wives for the other woman. My Dad did, but like I said its rare. I would say that he might care if she was more than a booty call, if they actually talked about things, deep things, but if she is just a booty call all she is, is a sex object. I am sure she knows what she is doing is wrong but she is just as addicted as he is. In the end nothing good is going to come of this.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well she didn't expect anything to come of it at all... She is the one using him a the booty call.
    Anonymous

• Then I oh so hope that Karma really does exist and that she and him get whats coming to them. No friggin morals.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I don't blame you on that one... She actually just called me said she saw him again, and that he told her he was divorcing his wife... She left for her home town and he's already spoke to a judge and lawyer about it yesterday...she seen the paper work.... So what does that mean for her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2009