Need a good sling!!

Hi ladies!
So today I bought a sling at WalMart, I've been obsessed w/ getting one since we found out I was pregnant, but I live in a tiny town and Walmart is the only place around for baby stuff... and I'm not a fantastic online shopper.
After spending an HOUR- yes, a whole hour, adjusting this silly thing, I put it on and even threw a 2-liter of coke in it to see how it felt :)- IT FELT BULKY! just the sling itself... so now I'm wondering if I'll be able to tolerate the thing w/ my daughter in it...
Sooooo, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a nice, reasonably priced, AND SIMPLE sling online?

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 12:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I bought one from the Target website that was reversible and really cute. I think I paid $30 for it.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I make them. they are light weight and very comfy. I had 4 different store bought ones that I didn't like so I decided to start making my own. and you get to pick your own fabric for them too. if you want info about them feel free to send me a message
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• http://www.opossumbaby.com/slings/slingsmain.html

Yes I am bias as this is my friends web site but they are awesome!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009