end-of-year teacher gifts

Do you get your kids teachers an end of the year present? My child doesn't attend school, but he has speech, occupational and physical therapists that come to our home. He loves all 3 of them and he has made much progress this past year. What would be some good gifts? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think that a nice thank you card that your child has made for them would be good. Maybe include a photo or two with the card as well. Or have yoru child make a fun little craft for them, I dont think there is a need to spend more then a few dollars. Just my opinion though I havent had to deal with this stuff yet my DD is only 18 mo!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• if you are looking for a nice not too expensive gift......i shop at glass with class cake pans.com...no spaces in that address. they have really unique items.
    l-momoftwo

Answer by l-momoftwo at 1:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2009