mucus plug question, not for the weak of stomach lol

what does it look like? i know obviously its mucusy but is it like runny mucusy or like chunky or what? sorry theres really no way to make this less gross but i dont really understand what to be watching for! thanks ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends.

When the first part of mine came out it was a big chunk that was yellowish-whitish. It fell out right in the urine cup at the doctor's office which was really quite embarrassing. LOL

When the next part came out was just a TON of stringy like yellow mucus that had some blood in it.

Then a couple of days ago I lost a little that was in chunk like form. LOL

Basically if you notice a glob of snot on your panties or the toliet tissue than it's probably your mucus plug. Some women never notice losing theirs though.
    Anonymous

• mine always been like a globv of snot, big gooey chunk, some women have brown or pink/red tinged, but some can be just yellowish or white. and there are some who just have alot of clear, thick(like clear hair gel) dishcarge...i hope that help u some.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Mine looked like snot. And it was clear. Like eSnA2008 said, mine looked like thick clear hair gel. With my first son, I didn't see the mucus plug at all. So when this one came out, I had to call my aunt and describe it to her to find out what it was! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• mines been coming out slowing., its like a dime sized amount of a bloody chunky piece of snot.
    BekaBug

Answer by BekaBug at 12:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009