If you could choose any time period in which to have been born, which one would you pick?

My answer - Medieval England

lslab27

Asked by lslab27 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think as novel as it would be to live in the Baroque or Renaissance period, I am too dependent on my Zoloft! lol Also I wouldn't be crazy about child birth then either. Possibly the Victorian Era, or around the 18th century.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have a couple. 1 the old south. The big plantations (minus the slaves, I don't like that part), the big hoop dresses, sitting on the front porch drinking iced tea, and women swooning from the heat. The second is to be a flapper in the 1920's. And third I would have loved to have been at Woodstock
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• the 1940's. like the time period on A Chistmas Story. but I can also see myself being at one of the koola aid acid test concerts boogy-woogying to the grateful dead!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• caveman period. run around naked and living in caves...hunting your own food...

sounds so fun!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009