How do we know that God loves us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God loves me because I love him and because he loves all. Whenever I thought that I wasn't going to get through something, even paying a bill, I seemed to always gain some miracle, maybe not a winning lottery ticket, but something as simple as a child support check, or a raise at work, or enough sense to know what to do. I know that was because God wasn't going to let me or my children go without. Actually just the other day I had my last $8 and we desperately needed milk, bread, eggs, bananas, and yogurt (my son cant live without it). I even grabbed a few extra items for dinner that nite, that I thought for sure i was going to have to put back, when i rung up my order it was $7.90....either I'm that damn good at shopping, or Someone was listening. Call it what you want but because of my faith, I have never gone without and have always just made it even when it looked impossible.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• because he gives us the very breath in our lungs, blesses us with children and gave us the bible as a guide to live life.
    Anonymous

• Are you still alive...then that is your proof.
    Anonymous

• Because the idea of an all-powerful creator god that does not care for us is frightening & doesn't lend itself well to social control.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If you have a relationship with god (No matter little or big) you just know! I know within my heart that God loves me as well as everybody in this world! WE all make mistakes, we all hurt, but we always come back up no matter what! It is Saten Who makes us have questions like this!! GOD LOVES YOU!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "I have loved you," saith the LORD. "Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us?" Malachi 1:2
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)" Eph 2:4-5
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, " 2 Thes. 2:16
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "This is real love. It is not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins." 1 John 4:10
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009