Does anyone have a hood piercing?

Hey everyone i got my Hood peircing done 4 days ago how does it feel for you and do u use the same method on cleaning it while your on your period as you do when your off of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i want to get it peirced... did it hurt? how are you feeling now??? Sorry I can't help....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I love it! It felt like a little pinch. No big deal! i was scared but the piercer made it so comfortable and easy to just get it over and done with, its the least painful piercing ive ever gotten , I can kinda say it feels like when you get your belly button pierced.. It does not hurt, I have had it for almost 5 days and the second day it was sore, but the third its as if it wasnt even there it doesnt bother me when i walk, I did alot of research on it and the best piercing down there would be the vertical hood piercing which it what i have its more hygenic. But hands down i say if you want it def GO FOR IT! great during sex too! :-) lol
    Anonymous

• I used to have mine pierced. I took it out for birth though and putting it back in was the last thing on my mind in the hospital so it grew in. I LOVED it! I really had no problem cleaning it at all. I would make sure it was ok while using the restroom, but only cleaned it in the shower. It heals so nicely. Much better than any other piercing. Congratulations! It made sex so amazing!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009