Where can I find kid appropriate information on Dinosaurs and the Skeleton?

My 4 year old is VERY curious. She wants to know about all the bones in the body and their names, ect. She also watched a whole documentary on Dinosaurs on PBS the other night and now wants to know about estinction and how dinosaurs lived, ect. Where can I find information on this that is kid friendly and appropriate?
Thanks!

Whiteroses98

Asked by Whiteroses98 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Library.

Anonymous

• Sorry I ment online. I know the library but I'm very mobile at the moment.
    Whiteroses98

Answer by Whiteroses98 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Anonymous

• I say..if she is that smart and curious....then just look up everything. Goggle it. Don't make it "kiddie" information. She can learn all the big words and correct terminology. My son learned Paleontologist at 2. LOL My step-mom used to laugh about that. Teach her brontosaurus, triceratops...all of it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Usborne Books has great educational books that are age appropriate for Infants through grade schoolers. A lot of homeschoolers use their books as well, so you may want to look there. I use them for my son who is also curious about everthing and I have a friend who is getting a book about the body because her daughter really wants to know the facts because she gets scared easily when her mom says stuff like, "It breaks my heart..." and then her daugher thinks the heart can be broken. So I would suggest purusing their online catalog and checking out their books on topics of interest to your son. You can PM me if you want more information!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009