grrr... this is impossible!

We need to pick a girl name! We are pregnant with our second child and I like to have the name picked out when we go in to find out if its a girl or a boy... we have a boy name picked out. Its Nathaniel Matthew and we will call him Nathan. Our problem is finding a girl name. We need one that goes with our daughters name with out being TOO matchy matchy but that goes with our last name too... Our daughters name is Christa Ann. We like Ava and it went good but when you put it with our last name, Vader, it sounds like Aviator lol.... So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Just the thought of looking the baby name book one more time makes me sick to my stomach!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP here... we also really like Ella... but then she would literally be ellivator. lol
    Anonymous

• What about Eva instead, similar to Ava, but won't sound like Aviator......LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Ellivator! LOL! Oh you got me really crackin up now.

Hey, you could tell ur hubby she'll get ur maiden name! LOL jk
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Lol you have me crackin up as well. Ellivator! Thats silly.
    What do you think of :
    Alexis ?
    Casey ?
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Darth! Ok, that's a joke. (although i'm sure my hubby would with that last name) I like Camille, Annette, Victoria, Rowen, or Adonia. No one can REALLY tell you...
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 1:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have always loved the name Savannah. We have an Ava but if I ever got pregnant again it would be Savannah!

What about:
    Isabella (you can call her bella for short)
    Olivia
    Gracey

Your last name is a hard one for a lot of things to go with...lol!
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think maybe you should think about names that don't end in a vowel sound. They would sound less like pieces of machinery.

Additional joke name: Taxie.
    Anonymous

• OP again... Thank you for your help... I think we have decided on Jenna. =]
    I didn't get it from anyone here... I was watching a show last night and one of the girls on it had that name, but we liked it, and we like the meaning (Sweet) so I think that might be it! Thanks though!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2009