4 month old THROWN from car!!!!

Do you think the death penalty is enough?

I'm not thinking so...I'd like this dirty b*st*rd to suffer much much longer than that!

You have to be a special kind of sick to do this...wouldn't you ladies agree?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31427306/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bleh.

I'm not necessarily for the death penalty, but this is just too much! Life in prison and/or death by lethal injection is just too kind!!

Maybe buried alive, in a coffin made from nails. Or locked in a box of rats, so they can slowly eat him alive.

Or are those punishments also too kind?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i totally agree. someone should throw him from a plane. he deserves to suffer!
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• McTear has previously been arrested on charges including felony battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation. According to the Florida Department of Corrections, McTear was sentenced to two years probation in June 2008 on a felony battery conviction.

I am thinking that I trust the good people of Florida to decide his fate. Looks like he was on his way to this from what I just posted from the article. Sad for the baby and the family.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• that's heartbreaking. i hope that guy gets the most INHUMANE death penalty available.

poor baby.. why do these mom's choose to STAY with these violent people.. this goes to show that we need to watch who we allow around our kids.
    Anonymous

• He should get the death penalty, yes. But if he does, he will sit in a nice, protective-custody cell safe from the other inmates for the next 15 to 20 years. He will get 3 nice meals a day, any medical treatment he needs, and he will have cable TV and regular exersize and recreation periods every day. He will be provided with all the continuing education he wants, and he will continue breathing the same air as everybody else, nice and safe and warm and secure. He SHOULD be tortured to death. Stake him out in a swamp and tie him down stark naked and let nature take care of him. People like this don't deserve to live, and they don't deserve a nice easy death by lethal injection.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• In court papers, Bedwell said McTear was violent, often armed and had a drug problem. She said he had forced his way into her apartment and beat her.

From the article, I am not getting the impression that it would have mattered much if she had decided to leave him.  That may have been what set him off, who knows?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• they should let him die like they did Terry Shivo, at least he will deserve such a horrific death.

Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• QuinnMae:
    Last month, Bedwell sought an injunction against McTear for domestic violence, but the case was dropped because she didn’t appear in court.

That tells me that had she shown up in court, and gotten his ass thrown in jail where he belonged, her child would still be alive.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• That just makes my heart ache. That poor poor baby. I can't even imagine what human being could do that to a poor defenseless baby...

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• LOL, beachmamaof2. I miss Old Sparky too.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2009