Contact lenses

I wear glasses and also have contact lenses. I have such a difficult time getting them in so I don't wear them. My distance vision is much better with the contacts. Any suggestions?

joylee

Asked by joylee at 1:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When you go back for an eye exam, ask for a different brand of contacts. Tell the dr your problem and they can get you some different ones. Until then, try putting drops in your eye and making sure they are very moist. Look directly at your finger when putting them in becuase that is where they should be catching on your pupil. Also what helps, is getting them in, closing your eye and rubbing them around a little until they feel comfortable. When doing this be very careful not to move them to far in any direction. Also, putting drops in your eyes after you do get them in helps.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Before I had LASIK, I could only wear Oaysis lenses, and by the end, I couldn't see very well out of them, either. They were the most comfortable of the lenses I had tried, though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009