Would u do the same for fathers day?

If he just took you to dinner for mothers day would you just do the same back? I'm use to getting gifts for special occassion but now I don't really want to. What would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• treat others how you WANT to be treated- not how you ARE treated......my husband got me a HIDEOUS sweater that I returned, not even a card....I have already started spoiling him- he feels HORRIBLE about Mother's day and is already planning something super specail for my birthday :) - though that is not why I have already started spoiling him....
    Anonymous

• sure if thats what Ithought he wanted. I would do whatever you think he'll like the most.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• what ever you want. I always go over the top and I dont "let" him waste money on me. I am a double standard kind a gal.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• well, knowing me, no. i'm big on having the kids make gifts for him. taking him out to eat wherever he wants to go would be an addition to that, if finances allow it.
    Anonymous

• did you actually tell him it was hidious? kinda rude...
    Anonymous