fathers day?

for mothers day, i had my dd all day, except when i went to work. well, for fathers day, we are going to an amusement park with our dd and he expects me to have her all day while we are there so he can do what he wants and i get her. does this seem fair to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, well sort of. For mothers day I wanted my son all day. It was our day to have fun and do what we wanted to do, like I said thats what I wanted though. For fathers day his dad want to have him all day, so he will. I guess if he didnt want him for fathers day I'd keep him. It seems to me that fathers/ mothers day should be spent with the child though as that is the point of the day. I guess if the parent wants a break though thats what the should get.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009