fathers day ideas?

me and my df are going to idlewild (amusement park in pa) on fathers day with his siter and her husband and their kids. we are also taking my dd. but i feel bad that i will be too broke to really get him anything. any ideas on something special i can do for him? open to anything :) thanx in advance.

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband loves Fathers Day coupons :) It sounds totally corny, but I try to make them look cute- and I write stuff on each that I normally would NOT do, like give him a massage- make his fav dinner, give him the remote for an ENTIRE night, ect- he loves it! I also DO put a use by date as well as give me 24 hour notice :) hehehe
    Anonymous

• My sons dad and I arent together so I'm not spending much money on him. I had our son "make" (he's two so use the term loosely) him something for fathers day. I also bought a card and let Kayden draw it and we may take him to lunch.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009