How late does nausea hit? I am 7 weeks and nothing yet... am I out of the woods?

During my first pregnancy I think it started around 6 weeks... and lasted till 16 weeks. Have any of you start nausea later than that?

SweKrish

Asked by SweKrish at 1:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started right when I found out I was pregnant. That exact moment LOL but it only lasted until I saw her on the first ultrasound. I think if you're not feeling anything you might be clear but really IDK!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I got nauseous throughout my pregnancy with my daughter. Typically the first trimester is the worst and it hits around where you are. They say the 2nd is the best, it's when you aren't nauseous, feeling better, all that. And then your 3rd you are usually the most miserable! LOL. Congrats :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sorry hunny but your definately NOT out of the woods yet. Many women don't experience any morning sickness until 8 weeks.

With this baby it started at 7.5 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Mine started right around when I actually found out, unless I didn't really think about the nausea until I knew what the reason was. It ended around the 2nd week of the 2nd trimester. thank goodness.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 1:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• With my first child, I only had one bout of nausea, and that was at about 8 weeks. With my last two, I had it from 4 weeks until I hit my second trimester, but they both had different feelings. I know everyone says it, but it's true that every pregnancy is different.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 1:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Somebody said most woman dont start morning sickness til 8 weeks but that is not what I have heard. I have heard that it typically starts at 6 weeks, however I have been the unfortunate one that had morning sickness from 4-14 weeks with my first, 4-16 weeks with my second and this time it started at 4 weeks too:(

Even if you arent out of the clear, at least it is less morning sickness that you will have once it starts! I definitely wouldnt be complaining
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I wouldn't say your out of the woods yet until your in your 2nd trimester. BUT hopefully you are out of the woods! :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• With my second I didn't begin getting nauseated until I was about 10 weeks...and it lasted the whole time left. With my first from about 6 weeks until I was 22 weeks. It's different everytime. I wouldn't celebrate yet..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• lol, heck no you're not out of the woods at 7 weeks. some people have no nausea but most don't know they are even pregnant til now
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I was around 8 weeks when I started getting nauseous.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009