Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone used a lawyer that handles WC claims associated with the Fed. Gov?

I need to find hunny a lawyer cause we are not getting the cooperation we need from his employer. He was injured during training and is now disabled. He has been delayed for months in getting any medical treatment and at this point we can not afford his pain medications. He has gone uncompensated for a month and a half now and I just don't make enough to support a family of 4.
We need to find a lawyer that is willing to work on his case and can not afford the retainer of a "normal" attorney.
Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.