Yuck! Does it work? please share ideas!

Have any of you ladies put mayo in your hair? Does it work? also if any of you have any home remidies sp? for stuff like zits, or whatever please share!

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 2:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have done the mayo it works great but u have to was ur hair like 12 times to get it out
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 2:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• NO I DON'T THINK THAT WOULD WORK,IT'S TO THICK
    mariehmom

Answer by mariehmom at 2:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• mayo works great, but just like she said above u have to wash ur hair alot to get it out, but it does work good
    Anonymous

• Regular toothpaste (not the gel) dab it on a zit at night before bed and it will either be WAY smaller or gone by morning. I'm afraid to use mayo in my hair, so I dunno if it works. I heard something about avocado for ur hair too.............I'm not sure what though. Or raw eggs.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I use coconut oil in my hair, 30 minutes, wash with baking soda and vinegar. NICE!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009