whats ur kids like to do

my little boy likes playing with his daddy, watching spongbob , playing with his crawling pooh he likes to kiss it n hug it, loves to get into things , color , play with other kids, playing with his ball and his cars.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 9yo likes to watch TV and that's about it. My 7yo son likes to pretend he's fighting the Germans...he's probably watched one too many WWII documentaries. My 6yo likes to play with her stuffed dogs, Bratz dolls and her little sister. She also likes to watch TV and sing along with the shows.
    My 3yo likes to play with her siblings, steal sips of Pepsi from my dad, play with her dollhouse and push her teddy around in the little stroller.
    They all seem to enjoy annoying the heck out of me. Right now all 4 of them are outside making a fort out of the pool cover.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• anything sports
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• They like to fight. That's pretty much it. If I take them to the playground by the bay they'll play all day - TOGETHER, even - and won't fight even once (until we get in the car (sigh)). Also, if I can get my greedy-@$$ to give them some of my beef jerky and get them started on some "Let's Play American Indian" they get along great. Other than that, they like to do what only one person can do at a time, and they take turns following each other around and insisting that it's THEIR turn to play the thing that only one person can play at a time.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 3:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009