What is with the print being so stinking tiny? I can barely read it!

Is it like this for everyone else?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know, I have went to other websites and they are fine. It is something within cafemom.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No, it's fine for me. If you want to try setting the text size for your computer, go to my computer, control panel, and appearance.

Answer by Bmat at 2:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If you're on a PC hold down the ctrl key and use the wheel on your mouse. It will adjust the text size. My kids kept doing that to my computer and it took me months to figure out how they were doing it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Neither worked.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Try going to tools, options. In firefox on the main page it lets you choose font size. I'm not sure about where it is on Internet Explorer.

Answer by Bmat at 2:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I can find several places where I can change the font, but no where that allows me to change the font size. It is so ridiculously small, that it doesn't even look as though there are spaces between these words.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Thank you for telling me about the ctrl button and the mouse wheel..Didn't know that..

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009