Best way to send out "it's a girl" baby announcements? and should i include the registry card?

OK, did you buy baby announcements? I want to send them out, where did you get/make yours? i'm not too crafty i think i want to buy them, i've never been a scrapbooker. also should you include your registry card? I think that's a little tacky, especially since its people i've never met or haven't talked to in years. plus babies r us is expensive, my take would be no on that one.

anyways, cards? where? i have a target in my town that's my first guess. wal mart is across a toll bridge, but i do love walmart...

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get the cards anywhere...You could even look online for some personalized ones. As fort he registry card...I wouldn't but I don't know about the edict involved. Besides if people want to buy you something they will and half of the stuff I got for both babies wasn't even on the registry!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2009