If you block a friend?

Can they tell? I have a mom on my friends list and she is relentless when it comes to sending bulk mail. I just can't take it anymore! If I block her will she be able to tell I did it, or will she just not be on my list anymore? I doubt she will even notice lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She'll be able to tell because when she sends you something it will tell her it cant be sent because you blocked her.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If she asks, Just tell her you are not interested in bulk mail.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Just delete her from your friends list and she probably won't notice. If you block her, she will know because she'll get the block notice the first poster mentioned. If she's not a good friend, she probably won't even realize if you've taken her off your dsfrien list.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009