Where is the weirdest place you have ever changed a diaper????

I was at a Hardees in Tennessee and they did not have a changing area in the bathroom so I took my shitty child to the dining area of the resturant and changed her on one of the tables. My mom was the assistant manager of this Hardees at this time and she bitched me out. I told "well then you need to get some changing tables in your bathroom". You will now find changing tables in those bathrooms. So what is your story about changing diapers?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 3:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The lavatory on a Southwest flight. Yes, they have a changing table, but you have to open the door, put the table down. There isn't enough room for you to stand in the lav. and change the diaper with the door closed, so it stays opened. It is very cramped, but she was very wet!

surrender

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I was traveling with my son, and they were about to call us to load the plane up, when i noticed he needed a diaper change. i changed him right then and there. nobody really cared though, and if they did, they didnt' show it. i actually had a woman come to me and say she'da done the same thing lol. now in a restaurant, where people are eating, that's just nasty. while on a 12 our trip (driving this time) with both my kids, i made it to a mcdonalds that didn't have a changing table. so i grabbed my coat, put it on the floor and layed them on it. i just made sure i didnt' use that coat until after i washed it when i got to my destination.
    Anonymous

• I've changed my little guy in the backseat of my car
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 3:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• on the airplane in the bathroom
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have changed my son on a booth at Burger King bc they didn't have a changing table.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• On a park bench, there was a blanket!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009