Beth Moore

Do you like her? I have read a few of her books that I like, but Ive never done a study. Is it worth the time? Do you recommend a certain one? Im thinking about getting tickets to see her speak...has anyone gone and seen her live? Is it great?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would not recomend beth moore unless you buy into the prosperity gospel which is the concept that you can "buy" your miracles. I highly recommend Dr. Charles Stanley and this red headed cross eyed preacher woman. For the life of me I can't remember her name right now but she has a show called enjoying everyday living. I actually saw her preach in person she is fabulous.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 3:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• She is a very good teacher and I like her a lot. I've never heard her in person but I have taught a couple of her books. I don't think you could go wrong by sitting under her teaching or reading any of her books.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• "buy" your miracles

I have never heard her mention anything about this??? I've never heard anyone mention this about her speaking? Please Explain.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009