Have you ever used first year smoothie bottles?

I used the pacifiers with my first daughter.. but with this baby im gunna use the bottles too... have you used them?

Have you used them when supplementing breast for bottle with breast milk?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Opps i ment soothie
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My first refused anything that wasn't mommy, so no bottles. My friend who lives with me does use the soothie bottles for her 8 month old daughter. She was very picky as a newborn but would use them. My friend did start out nursing but didn't want to pump when she was at work so now her daughter is only formula fed.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I've used The First Years Breastflow bottles before and LOVED them but I've never used the Soothie. My daughter NEVER had a single issues switching from breast to bottle and always took them well. I would recommed them for any breastfed baby.

However, my best friend did use Soothie for her breastfed baby and they were the ONLY bottles he would take when she pumped milk for him. We're not ure if it had to do with the fact that those were the pacis the hospital gave him or not but he's never had any issues switching from breast to bottle. He's 9 months old.
    Anonymous

• i did. I loved them. they were soooo easy to clean and ds loved them also.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 6:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009