Why does the thought of my man being with another woman turn me on?

What the hell is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• You are not alone...
    Anonymous

• I thought I was the only one!!! PHEW!
    Anonymous

• It makes me feel jealous and want him even more!!!
    Anonymous

• haha omg im the same

I havent told him tho...
    Anonymous

• These days, it’s fairly common for straight women to get down with other women now and again, making this top 10 female sex fantasy a not-so-unrealistic possibility. That being said, this threesome fantasy rarely involves you getting playtime with the second hottie, as most girlfriends do not want to see their man touch another woman. In this scenario, you’re meant to play voyeur until your woman is ready for something more hardcore. This allows her to experience the best of both worlds without having to worry about things like jealousy or sharing........

.I think it's normal!! :) I told my hubby...we've never acually had another person i just couldnt do that or acually watch my hubby with another person NO WAY....but we have fun with it :)
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• OMG I have wondered this myself. Thank you for asking this question, I always thought that it was just me and that I was being silly.
    Anonymous

• o.o I don't feel that way...but my hubby thinks it would be hot to have me sleep with another guy
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Like all the other females here I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has thought about this.... I've always fantasied about a 3 sum hubby, myself and another female. I'm not sure but it might be the idea of "ganging" up on another female that turns you on. Or just the thought of seeing your man in action without being involved and just watching that turns us on.
    I know for me personally I've always been attracted to the softness, curvy, sexy female body and enjoyed the idea of both worlds.
    Although unfortunately its hard to find another female that meets all the requirements and is willing to play the game w/o emotions or interfering.
    all and all your not alone obviously lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• hmmm i think i would have issues there! lol. i know my SO has fantasies of another woman in the bed with us, which i think is a normal fantasy, i do have the fantasy myself, but not so much for his pleasure, but mine! but i think its best left as a fantasy. somethings are not to be fulfilled, gosh, think how bored we would be if we actaully lived out all our fantasies... nothing to dream about!
    Anonymous