whats the sweetest thing ur SO has done for u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• loved me everyday
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Honored his committment.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have myspace and there's a little thing on my pages that says "he stole my heart so i stole his last time" Well for valentines this year he was offshore and he sent some flowers to me and he had them write on the card " you may have stole my last time but you also stole something greater... my heart! " AWWW i just wanted to squeeze him but i had to wait a week and a half :(
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well there are several times that stand out:
    The flowers he sent me after our DD was born that said "to the woman who made all my dreams come true."
    The Valentine's Day before she was born, he bought her the cutest outfit to wear home from the hospital.
    When I told him about our son, and he was soo overprotective and excited.
    The Christmas he gave me my two most wanted songs on CD. They were burned from a friend of his, so he was astounded that I cried over them!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 4:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• comes home instead of going off with other women who want him

Answer by admckenzie at 4:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009