Is anyone still looking for a home based business to do part time?

BusinessMom123

Asked by BusinessMom123 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Nope. I have 2 full time & 2 Part time businesses, plus 3 growing business & finance websites, 70+ affiliate memberships and research & writing for my book series... And that's all on top of my kids, house & hubby...

I would shoot myself if I had more to do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am looking for something that is worth my time and have yet to find it.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 4:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i could be looking for something like that, but it would depend on what it is.
    1stymr

Answer by 1stymr at 5:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sabrina, what is your book series about? Have you published any yet?
    It it eBook type or paperback? I rather read something that supports someone I know (even if I just know them virtually).
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Works4Mom.com ~ I am guessing it will be another 10 years or so before any of the books are published. My series in Not a novel or story type of series. It's more like an encyclopedia or myth, wonder and religion. There will be in all 13 books that will rainge in topics from Phobias and Superstition to Christian & Pagan Myths to Mental disorders...

When I was 18 I read the Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft and was gravely disapointed. So I decided to start my own. Research is my absolute favorite thing and I love unanswered questions. In fact that's why I will be naming the series "The Tomes of UnKnown Truths."

I'm sure if CafeMom is still around I will still be addicted and will let everyone know when the first one is finished. But it's gonna be quite some time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• What is the business consist of? I am looking for something....shoot me an email...Thanks!
    I.Alejandra

Answer by I.Alejandra at 9:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh I love stuff like that! I will google The Tomes of UnKnown Truths at least once a year until I see it regardless if we are still on CM lol
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I already do! I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• yes i am pls send me information abt that.
    Redd09

Answer by Redd09 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No. I already have a homebased business. Thanks for th post.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009